Sunday, June 03, 2007

filling in the gaps

I photographed the luminaria on Memorial Day.
















I went to a friend's graduation party...and realized it'll be my turn in two years.


I attended Timothy's bridging over--translation, he went from wolf scout to Webelos (the final level before he becomes a boy scout)


I found out that Lloyd Alexander had died on May 17th. It was a sad discovery.
When I was about 12, I read nearly all of his books. I've always loved fantasy. My dad read The Hobbit to me at age seven (Thanks, Dad!), and I read the entire Chronicles of Narnia at age eight. I was hooked. Lloyd Alexander's books only assured me that my love of fantasy was not to go unrewarded. Now I get to watch my brothers read them.


And finally, I entered two pieces in the teen art show at our library.




















1 comment:

Kayla said...

yay, that's so nifty that you got your stuff entered in the teen art show! However, I'm not surprised either. Nice jorb.:)