Tuesday, December 02, 2008

all of that
















Let's just pretend that I haven't been gone forever.

As I've mentioned before, I've been painting sets for CYT. It's been a great experience.
The last show, Willy Wonka, was so much fun. The sets were huge, colorful, and bizarre.
I'm hoping to help out with costumes on the next show. Seussical, here I come!

















Thanksgiving went well. I baked the pumpkin pie and made the cranberry sauce.
Both came out well, and I haven't felt very hungry since Thanksgiving.















It's really gotten cold around here.

This Friday, I'll be watching the 5-hour Pride & Prejudice with some friends.

I need to get my Christmas shopping done!

2 comments:

Snorkle said...

oh man.....a Jane Austen movie extravaganza and I'm stuck here taking my 2nd exam in Comm II? how annoying is that? Oh well, I guess I can't complain too much, for I will be going to a play this week as well....hahah.

ljm said...

Wow, I love your header!