Saturday, May 24, 2008

small amusements

  • Last weekend, I went to Belmont, home of the talented local artist Gari Melchers. We toured his house, grounds, and studio. Check out some of his artwork here.
  • Earlier this week, we went to the circus. I hadn't been for years, and I loved it!
    My favorite things: the blindfolded tightwalker, the guys on the rotating wheel, and the acrobats on the red swing.



























I'm going to see Prince Caspian today w/ the boys & Bianca!

Also today, I'll be helping to paint sets for the next CYT performace. I'm looking forward to getting all paint-ey and messy!

2 comments:

Snorkle said...

oh and by the way I love your new blog description - it's pretty much awesome.

Lidarose said...

I hadn't seen the last few posts until today. Great posts, I love 'em! The photos, too, are lovely.
I have a question, though: How come it no longer puts the date on your posts? Did you turn that off?